Updating...madness.. THINGS

Good evening guys and girls, so bear with me, this is quite a long post and I have many things to mention, for my own clarity and also for organisation and questions people want answering.

So firstly, big important!!






SAVE THE DATE, Hooray for the 10th of November! its that weird mix of being ages away and not being all that long away at all. On the off chance that some people read this who I don't actually know, this is the date, and its official, but really only come to the actual wedding if you get an invite!!
Seriously, we have a capacity for the venues!

Right so that means both the venue is sorted for the ceremony and the reception, now its really time for the fun things, food, booze and shinys! This is the best part let me tell you. I'm slowly scrubbing my brides men and maid of dishonour up and making them look beautiful, reb is doing the same for his grooms party, the dress is sorted, and we have been collecting things for decoration.
My flowers are looking great and I haven't yet lost the feeling in my fingers by over burning them with glue guns.
So what next? Well we need to finalise our guest list and get the invites out, then sort out food and venue things, like the fiddly things really.
So all in all we are getting there.

People have been asking us what they can do and how they can help. Its a fact we feel incredibly loved at the moment. There are people who have already given us so much be it time, money, support and everything in between... see below at some of the acts of love, which came and me and Reb have been a little taken back with all the massive hugs, so for those people we thank you hugely.


For the people who have asked me if they can help still, there are several ways that you can help us out. and believe us when we say this is not something that we require at all, we love you guys no matter what and we both do not expect anything from any of you other than a big old hug when we see you!

Spotify is going to be very prevalent and although the invites should have space for your suggestions, if there is something you would like to add to our wedding playlist the link is there (it SHOULD be open but you might need an app or something) but anyway its there. This will be playing all night so if you have a request stick it there. Or comment and tell me. I have had some notorious issues with getting things as a shared list, but I'm crossing everything, also this will stay open up to the day so if there is a song that you come across in the next few months, stick it in there!!!

GoFundMe it seems a little grubby to ask for money and as a rule we wont, we don't like it, but there has been an ask from some further away who want to help, this seems like the simplest solution. Its set with a goal that is fairly reasonable, if we hit it, great if we go over, happy days, and if we don't hit it, well we don't. *shrugs*

Other ways you can help, paper, as a standard, if you have paper you would like to donate to the mega paper flower things, Reb is also now making confetti because he found a unicorn paper cutter, so we are going paper mad here,
Likewise we are now looking for buttons or interesting thing for the middle of said made flowers. Again if you want to send them to me and don't have an address, poke me here, pm me, comment or mail etc and I will give you an address where you can send these things.
 We are now also looking at decoration for the venue, answers on a postcard guys and gals!


I absolutely believe that is everything I can tell you at the moment, so I will leave you for now while I go sit in a bath and chill. Hooray 
I love you all
Amy




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts